The new Vision SUBZERO 60g
Our new 60g Subzero PrimaLoft® jacket is in our opinion the best all-around Primaloft jacket. It has a fixed ergonomic hood. A great jacket for any outdoor activities when the temperature is not ridiculously low. This new 60g version has a soft outer layer, in total 4 zipper pockets.
This jacket is equally suitable to be worn under a wading jacket for insulation as it is to be worn as the outer layer. It is highly wind resistant and can be packed in a very small space. If wet they dry quicker than a down jacket or fleece. The nylon shell fabric provides additional water and wind protection. These jackets have a full-length centre front zipper. Elasticised cuffs and an adjustable hem seal out wind and trap warmth.
- 30 denier nylon shell fabric with DWR coating
- Lightweight 60 g Primaoft® Silver insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- One chest pocket on the outside and one inside
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Adjustable hem seal out wind and trap warmth
- Fixed ergonomic hood for maximum protection
- Size XS-XXXL