As well as a high capacity, regular C-clamp (100mm-table), the stern and the speciai locking nut, allow for highly flexible extension arm positions. For example, at the horizontal position, fly bodies can be woven right in front of you. If required, die Master can also be used as a pedestal table vise.The accessories support has four thread positions to allow you to custornize and optimize your tying surroundings. Light weight and versatile at 623 g.
- Hooks range from #32 to 9/0
- Easy parallel grips with lever
- True rotary feature – Rotation breaking system
- Double material clip
- Tube fly mandrel, 1, 1.5, 2 mm Removable indexed handle (2 positions)
- Light weight for so many performances : 623 gr.
The SWISS VISE is made of hard anodized aluminium and special stainless steel, and is delivered with written instructions a DVD in Freuch, English and German all contained in a soft travel case.
Awards: Best New Accessory 2nd 2007, Efftex – Prag and Moulinet d’Or 2007, Peche Mouche