The FlyDressing Sculpin Head Large is a realistic, flat and broad profile that imitates common bottom-dwelling fish species such as sculpins, gobies and baby catfish. The Sculpin Helmet is available in two different sizes (Large and X-Large) and two different colors (Fluo Black and Brown). This video will demonstrate how to add and tie in a Sculpin Helmet.
- Realistic flat and broad profile.
- Innovative front-fitting design makes it quick and easy to tie.
- Available in brown and Fluo Black colors.
- Designed with a heavily weighted keel (bottom of the Sculpin Helmet)
- Lets you tie flies that swim in the hook-up position.
- New style of front slot designed for hooks and tube flies.
- Large 12x9mm 1,4 gram
- X-Large 15x11mm 2,0 gram
- 8pcs a pack