The Airflo Forty Plus Striper Inter Clear Tip is the perfect choice for flyfishermen who are chasing seabass and big pikes!!!
There’s a difference between cold and really cold… especially when your fly line starts misbehaving. The original environment where fly fisher’s started to appreciate the benefits of polyurethane coating – an unrelenting toughness and unbelievable suppleness in the coldest conditions made the original a firm favourite with striper fishers. But also fishing for sea trout in the baltic sea can be taken to the next level especially when thinking of fishing from fall to spring. The Airflo Cold Saltwater is predestined for such environment! Improved by the inclusion of Power Cores, memory is reduced almost to zero and the uncanny ability to set hooks at long range helps you catch even more fish.
Compared to the standard Cold Salt, this Striper fly line has a shorter head and therefore loads your rod with less line and shoots far distances. Ideal for chasing striped bass or sea trout with minnows and bigger flies!
*Ridge-Technology: the coating is ridged parallel to the fly line which reduces the surface area in contact with the rod guides. This leads to a better shootabiliy. In addition you have a better grip when handling the line, setting hook etc.
- Optimum temperature Range: -5°C to 26°C
- Length: 105 ft (32 m)
- Head Length: 40 ft (12,2 m)
- Supple Coating to reduce memory in cold water
- Patented dual layer polyurethane (PU) construction improves line performance while offering longer line life, UV resistance, and chemical resistance (DEET proof)
- Low stretch power core for improved line stability during the cast, less line memory, unsurpassed take detection and positive hook set when you connect to a fish
- Available in intermediate WF8 and WF9 with a clear head of 30ft
- The Striper Inter Clear isn’t pre looped, if you want a melted loop just let’s us know in the comment flied and we will melt a loop on the head of your fly line.