Peter Elberse (Elbi) has designed this ultra short head pike line in cooperation with Airflo. It is a shooting head tapered fly line that allows you to shoot biggest pike flies with less false casts. The broad spectrum of sinking rates provides best choices for each water level. Our favorites are the lines with sinking head and intermeadiate running line. In our opinion Airflo is the top manufacturer for all kind of sinking lines and proofs that once more with this range. The head is easy to handle and densitiy compensated for even sink rates and direct contact when stripping your fly. Perfect to target ground laying pikes or pikeperchs. The WF7/8 is also a great line for targeting seabass!!!
A color change in the line identifies the head length.
- #7/8 and # 9/10
- Length: 90 ft (27,4 m) floating version / 105 ft (31,8 m) sinking versions
- Head Length: 28,5 ft (8,7 m)
- Floating Sky Bleu/Orange
- Float/Intermediate Dark Olive/Red
- Intermediate/Sink3 Green/Red
- Intermediate/Sink5 Bleu/Red
- Intermediate/Sink7 Black/Red
- Patented dual layer polyurethane (PU) construction improves line performance while offering longer line life, UV resistance, and chemical resistance (DEET proof)
- Low stretch power core for improved line stability during the cast, less line memory, unsurpassed take detection and positive hook set when you connect to a fish
- Specially designed for use in coldwater (0 to 20 degrees Celsius)
- Welded loops on both ends for fast rigging