Wiggle Mylar Perch Fly
In this episode of Tie TV, Daniel Bergman shows us how to tie a good perch fly with a wiggle tail that worked great for him and Steffen Jensen during Perch Pro.
Material list Wiggle Mylar Perch Fly.
- Partridge Attitude Streamer Hook size #1
- Tying thread Veevus 50 Denier or 100 Denier
- Mylar Tube Large
- Eumer Large Coneheads Tungsten or Brass
- Niklaus Bauer Articulated Beads choose a color
- Partridge Pike Tech Wire 20lbs
- Wiggle Tails Medium or Small
- Wiggle Tail Snaps for Tails
- Niklaus Bauer Fluorescent 3D Eyes 5,5mm choose a color
- Z-Poxy 5 minutes 128gr or Z-Poxy Quick Set